UPDATE July 21, 2018: Sketch v51 FINALLY fixes the truly awful default arrows that used to come with sketch! Future work on this plugin will likely cease given that there's now a built-in decent arrowhead that will only get better with each later release.
Double-click on .sketchplugin file.
- v2.1 - Update to work in Sketch v50 + Sketch appcast (automatic update) support
- v2.0 - Ability to add arrowhead to either or both ends of path.
- v1.3 - Changes shortcut to Ctrl-Shift-A to avoid new shortcut overlaps.
- v1.2 - Update makes this work for Sketch v46.2.
- v1.1 - Update makes this work for Sketch v39. Also fixes shortcut mapping.