Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added a config to store and load data once the module has been started.
- Added VSH Menu bg colours for minimal customization. (Just like Ultimate VSH Menu for PSP)
- Added "Launch program" tab which allows you to quick launch VitaShell or Settings app. I plan to make this option more 'adoptable' later. Say loading list of apps from an external file or so.
- Added a battery percentage toggle. (Basically the same as batteryPercent plugin)
- And finally, clock states are now saved into config and will be restored once the plugin has been started.
- Minor clean-up.
The button combo to open the VSH menu is: L + R + START
If you'd like to support me, then buy me a coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA