Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Built using the latest version of DKA64 toolchain and libnx.
- Properly display system region.
- Displays battery percentage and charging status.
- Displays battery charger type.
- Displays if battery charging is enabled.
- Displays if ample power is supplied.
- Displays Wireless RSSI signals and quality in percentage.
- Now uses SDL2 with GPU hardware acceleration.
- Now uses shared font.
- Minor UI changes. (Displays versions and icons for each field)
- Values that change in real time are now properly refreshed. (Battery percentage, charging state, dock state, etc).
If you'd like to support me, then feel free to buy me a coffee, I'd really appreciate it! https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA
While there were some test builds going around, I believe the app has matured enough to get the very first official release.
- Displays system version.
- Displays kernel version (except on 4.X.X).
- Displays hardware type and unit.
- Displays serial number.
- Displays DRAM ID.
- Displays device ID.
- Displays region (needs more testing).
- Displays CPU and GPU clocks based on the performance configuration returned by the APM service.
- Displays whether the switch is in docked/handheld state.
- Displays IP Address.
- Displays storage sizes for SD, NAND (user) and NAND (system).
- Displays various system statuses. (Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, etc.)
If you want to buy me some coffee, I'd really appreciate it :p https://www.paypal.me/Joel16IA