- Detect spoofed system version, and actual firmware version. System Version -> System software version (spoofed) Firmware Version -> Actual firmware version.
- Remove automatic screenshot upon exit. (Not necessary since the VITA allows us to take screenshots natively.) This in turn improves the speed upon exiting the original version.
- All of the above^.
- New Ubuntu like design. (Cleaner, faster and more user friendly).
- More accurate model detection for PTEL and PDEL models.
- Includes fself compression. (Please switch to Taihen)
- Displays values in their respectful colored category (example red star = red values, just like 3DSident)
- Detects whether the model supports 3G/WiFi.
- Display battery charging status.
- Now uses any key to exit the app (just like 3DSident)
- Includes all of the above except doesn't use any key to exit.
- Added a minimal customization option to change the font color. (please update your ux0:/data/VID000016 folder)
- Detects PCH-1000 and PCH-2000 models (VTE-1000 for VITA TV)
- Get VITA mobo info, and re-organize information into respectful categories:
- Kernel, model and ID info
- System info
- Battery info
- Misc info
- Display enter button:
- X - US/EU
- O - Japan
- Display internal storage info
- Now grabs username (PSN user id)
- Displays CEX/DEX/IDU/Debug/Tool info.
- Model identification (PS VITA/ PS TV).
- Hide certain info that isn't relevant to VITA TV.
- Display accurate version under app information,
- Fixed controls.
- Displays sub section titles.
- L/R trigger can be used to cycle through sub sections.
- Displays PSID (Thanks SMOKE)
- Added automatic screenshot upon exit. (Heavily based off of Rinnegatamante's screenshot.c from rinCheat. so, thanks Rinnegatamante.) Note: The screenshot is saved under ux0:/data/VID000016/screenshots/
- Now displays MAC address properly.
- Now displays IP address.
- Minor code clean-up.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage.
- Displays battery remaining capacity.
- Displays language.
- Displays firmware and model info.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage.
- Displays SD free and total capacity. (Thanks TheOfficialFloW)
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.