Fake Xrm Easy: TDD for Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 made simple
|Build||Line Coverage||Branch Coverage|
Streamline unit testing in Dynamics CRM by faking the
IOrganizationService to work with an in-memory context.
Drive your development by unit testing any plugin, code activity, or 3rd party app using the
OrganizationService easier and faster than ever before.
|Dynamics CRM 2016|
|Dynamics CRM 2015|
|Dynamics CRM 2013|
|Dynamics CRM 2011|
Supports Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, and Dynamics 365 (8.x and 9.x). NOTE: With the release of Dynamics 365 v9 we are changing the naming convention for new packages to match the major version.
The NuGet packages use semantic versioning like this:
x.y.z => Major.Minor.Patch
x: stands for the major version. The package is very stable so that's why the major version didn't change yet.
y: minor version. Any minor updates add new functionality without breaking changes. An example of these would be a new operator or a new fake message executor.
z: patch. Any update to this number means new bug fixes for the existing functionality. A new minor version might also include bug fixes too.
NEW! Check out video tutorials about how to use Fake Xrm Easy starting here.
For a general overview of the framework and samples please refer to this link.
If you have any questions, or anything you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to send me an email and I'll be happy to discuss.
Please consider the below guidelines for contributing to the project:
- Provide a unit test to reproduce any issues detected where possible.
- Attach all generated early bound typed entities required (if you're using early bound).
- Finally, if you are able to even fix the issue yourself, which would be awesome, please do fork the project and submit a pull request. We'll thank you forever and ever.
- TODO: Add support for date operators. See
ConditionOperatorimplementation status here. Feel free to add missing ones!
- TODO: Implement remaining CRM messages. To know which ones have been implemented so far, see
FakeMessageExecutorimplementation status here.
- TODO: Increase test coverage.
- DONE: Add support for arithmetic operators
- DONE: Add support for FetchXml aggregations
Try deleting anything under the VS test explorer cache: