Terminal J is an IBM Model M USB keyboard adapter that runs on Teensy 3.2 and includes with Arduino Source Code. Every key is hackable. This is bold
- Teensy to Ethernet Adapter
- GND – (Ethernet 6) GND
- Pin 2 – (Ethernet 5) CLK
- Pin 3 – (Ethernet 4) Data
- VIN – (Ethernet 3) 5V
- When you setup your Teensy, be sure to select USB Type: "Keyboard".
- On the Ethernet jack, 1, 2, 7, and 8 are not used
- Also Pin 2 and 3 may be reversed in the RJ45 in case yours is different.
Please let us know if you have any questions.