Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New Feature: Implemented Pull Request Introduce sass skins by nervo.
- Bug Fix: Fixed Example Demo-04 does not work.
- jPlayer Repository Refactor: The skins source files are now in
src/skinand the build skins files in the
- jPlayer Repository Refactor: All the circle player specific files are now in the
- jPlayer Repository Refactor: Changed the html
examplesfile extentions from
- Package Fix: The un-minified source is now also added to the
- New Feature: Merged Pull Request to add commonJS support by nervo.
- Docs: Added CHANGELOG.md and gave details back to 2.7.1
- Docs: Added MIGRATION.md as placeholder for migration details.
- Bug Fix: Fixed Internet Explorer key bindings. Removed
document.activeElementuseage from the key bindings code.
- New Feature: The key bindings option
keyvalue may now be a number for
event.whichand a string for
- Default Options: Added to the default key bindings:
- l loop toggle
- s shuffle toggle (playlist)
- Package Fix: Renamed the built folder to
dist, which is more appropriate than the previous naming of
- Default Options: The default key bindings have been changed to:
- p play/pause toggle
- f full/restore screen toggle
- m mute/unmute toggle
- , decrease volume
- . increase volume
- [ previous item (playlist)
- ] next item (playlist)
- The old
- Skin Fix: Added the CSS3 rule to disable the default Firefox focus highlighting. Fixed both the Blue Monday and Pink Flag skins.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the media title being displayed in iOS Control Center when there is no GUI title element. This effected the audio playlist, but only because the other examples had a jp-title element in the GUI.
This update brings a large improvement to the (ARIA) accessibility of the example skins. The single player skins work well, while we plan to improve the list part of the playlist skin's ARIA features. Improving ARIA will be a focus of the 2.8 series.
A major change to the repository is that is now contains all the content that used to be distributed from the main jPlayer website. That aim being to avoid duplication and provide a single point of download for all of the jPlayer resources.