- Supports installing any module format from any registry, with GitHub and npm currently provided, via the registry API.
- Couples to the SystemJS module loader, which is built on the current draft of the browser ES6 module loader specification.
- Carefully resolves version ranges using greedy fork minimization into flat multi-version package folders.
- Provides tiered bundling of multi-format module trees using SystemJS builder.
- Loads and builds assets through SystemJS plugins.
See https://jspm.io for a project overview.
jspm --help to see the full up-to-date list of commands.
If you are interested in contributing to the project, please read the contributors' guide.
For a list of community projects and tools, see the Third-Party Resources Wiki.
See the SystemJS project page for SystemJS usage documentation.
- Getting Started with jspm
- Installing Packages
- Production Workflows
- Publishing Packages
- NodeJS Usage
- The Registry Property
- jspm API
- Registry API