Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
There are plenty of ways to give something back to the open source community. Following you find a couple of them for JSXC and no matter which you choose, we appreciate every help.
Report a bug
You found a bug in a stable release of JSXC? Please open a new issue for it on our issue tracker. You want to minimize the number of bugs in stable releases? Just subscribe to our mailing list to receive notifications about new beta versions.
Please provide the following points in your issue:
- Which jsxc version number do you use?
- In which system do you use jsxc? (e.g. nextcloud, sogo, ...)
- Can you reproduce your issue? If yes, how?
- Which browser and browser version do you use?
- Do you have any browser plugins enabled?
- Do you have any related entries in your XMPP server log or your host system (e.g. nextcloud, sogo, ...)?
You find detailed information in our developer notes, but the following steps describes the general process.
- Fork the corresponding repository
- Create a local branch for your fix
- Commit your changes and push your created branch to your fork
- Open a new pull request into our master branch
A good way to get familiar with JSXC to work on a starter issue.
Translate JSXC into your language
You like JSXC and you have a blog? It would be great if you could write a small post about JSXC.