Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- bootstrap.block_1343408.dat.xz 398 MB
- bootstrap.dat.xz 381 MB
- Jumbucks-1.9-linux32.tar.gz 6.4 MB
- Jumbucks-1.9-linux64.tar.gz 6.05 MB
- Jumbucks-1.9-osx-signed.dmg 22.5 MB
- Jumbucks-1.9-RPi.tar.gz 5.59 MB
- Jumbucks-1.9-win32.exe 20.7 MB
- Jumbucks-1.9-win64.exe 22.6 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
A new wallet version 1.9 has been released for Jumbucks. This release is a clean upgrade for users currently running version 1.8 of the wallet. If you are upgrading from version 1.7 or prior, please follow the steps in the release notes of version 1.8 as the data directory was renamed in that release. New users may install the wallet as is.
Highlights of this release include greatly improved wallet and staking performance.
- Removed the unused encrypted messaging feature. This saves memory and network resources.
- Modify Proof of Stake rewards to change based on nTime as opposed to block count. This makes the switchover at year 2 and year 10 exact in time.
- Increase the number of nodes required (from 3 to 5) to be connected for staking for better broadcasting of blocks.
- Rebalance staking network. More inputs, less resources, better stake payouts. This also results in a more stable wallet taking up less resources.
- Only sign blocks based on current time as slow systems can unintentionally lag behind. This helps to reduce network orphaned blocks.
- RPC command getwalletinfo - Modify to add more details
- RPC command dumpbootstrap - New command
The Bootstrap.dat allows a new Jumbucks client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain (minutes instead of hours). Simply having bootstrap.dat in Jumbucks' expected data directory will make your initial block sync much faster.
The current Bootstrap file is at block 1,284,688 (2017-01-28 08:08:56).
Regardless of your operating system use the following steps to make use of the bootstrap.dat file:
- Download bootstrap.dat.xz.
- Verify the integrity of bootstrap.dat.xz with the checksums.
- Decompress to obtain bootstrap.dat.
- Put it into the Jumbucks datadir. This is the same folder that contains wallet.dat and the blocks folder.
- Delete bootstrap.dat.old if you want to recover some storage space.
xz -d bootstrap.dat.xz
You can obtain xz from Homebrew or MacPorts.
7Zip is a free utility that can decompress .xz files. The latest version of WinRAR also supports .xz files.
Copy bootstrap.dat to data directory
Copy bootstrap.dat to your data directory. After Jumbucks has used bootstrap.dat, the file will be renamed to bootstrap.dat.old; at this point you can choose to delete it or keep it.
Jumbucks' data directory is located in ~/.jumbucks/ by default.
Jumbucks' data directory should be located in ~/Library/Application Support/Jumbucks/.
Go to Start>Run (or press WinKey+R) and run: explorer %APPDATA%\Jumbucks
Jumbucks' data directory will open. "AppData" and "Application Data" are hidden by default in Windows.
sha256sum 4a793b34b02afc7d3668137d9623fcdec4e46fe7ba6555462fad38b431d2cf27 Jumbucks-1.9-linux32.tar.gz c77a1b4dd37da1482fc8d29f796d472aba851e24630fb4196d41dd7db8ba0b9e Jumbucks-1.9-linux64.tar.gz 01e3fe4206f3d92236816783ba1aece219399132a36e771a91c206f7241b8f97 Jumbucks-1.9-osx-signed.dmg 34ef101f8f8984d6aafb66384ce38c0db025e8b29142d4cede1e1faac5398125 Jumbucks-1.9-RPi.tar.gz 609929046dced2c7b5b1c0c66132f97ceb3a0271259fd200d9d3e99adcf51dfc Jumbucks-1.9-win32.exe 26f7184ebd3b2b04c4bf9636f96de6752d26ed5973c58f8c335ec794323276fb Jumbucks-1.9-win64.exe 274240c1f3ce55808d13369a24f50cff31ffbc2ed096d2e16079bb7320a16fc5 bootstrap.dat.xz
$ git show v1.9 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1 iQIcBAABAgAGBQJV93heAAoJEMO9BVJ/Zh8KU+gP/RTyLc4TA7TyyNQre+/KpHa5 JrDjsuo7HkmfOlWzERlem804xzEe5LYjXkp9aXjSApkbOX8xOwMYpx9mHXcJzGvj K4+LsBIucaPl81v0Dgc438qC1sPhFKtnQSbcU4HihZKzyhYsY1z4fN+RewjuGB4U SEob/+vUTh7H5nZhyQwe4L3ZMB04AOguwBrHPnliNfJCcMFsGevzJpEq1oEJBnTH HXXA4XXNZRRbY3BEwk0apYieUxCXqLLvrTG8wzrIvvA0ISd6Cez9Y9RevZiz9O9a Pj+T1lyGEtL7d6FYqlOJ9gV2QUrE7G7dDMlHfi8utiYIV46/da6G7RQh/ba9TNRw 6tYQPfZiacvg+FanvRr8J9SD7r6mpy4cOtwMpMquV6GvtDWFRWQp6UG3t9TlSlxk x/jcL4eW93LjgT7oqhZtqEGqqp8c4F4TednYG8/AgHONs9C2Fy+TkflT7FSVOwWl s9LjzxRTAmv8x4ljYOstToz8zEsCebfHLixw3ofnZvOB7QSD7DQvFqBRYZShm6AF w3BMvETocmtQCSh8wvhLar9LptHK5KrE85wrWE6A//F0DmbKS1zGMIdOFz+MnDO3 yraM++ernH6DTy2pO+HumVFUEfNJDLn2U4PpiQgvV90YhrScfDBmqnmcIsvvhuvI A9HmkGQu4AWuACE8CAZO =DojF -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----