Please sign in to comment.
major refactor of kWidget
* Eliminated all our jsCallback code and rewrote it to never restore jsCallback. We proxy it as soon as possible and always call our proxy from both HTML5 and flash this should eliminate issues around restore timings and recursive calls. * Moved scattered environmental checks to centralized kWidget.checkEnviornment() method. * Re-factored out all our globals, generalized our deprecation methods, and moved most things to kWidget. * Fixed a long standing performance issue where we had different uris for jQuery / mwEmbed on client side vs page side. Now they optimize around repeatable cachable uris. * This reduces mwEmbedLoader to only a few mw utilities and startup calls. ... this is closer to what it will do as a "startup" file in the 1.7 new resource loader.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 672 additions and 542 deletions.
- +33 −6 kWidget.deprecatedGlobals.js
- +618 −68 kWidget.js
- +1 −2 modules/KalturaSupport/loader.js
- +2 −3 modules/KalturaSupport/mw.KDPMapping.js
- +2 −2 modules/KalturaSupport/mw.PlaylistHandlerKalturaRss.js
- +1 −1 modules/KalturaSupport/tests/BasicPlayer.qunit.html
- +2 −2 modules/KalturaSupport/tests/kWidget.embed.qunit.html
- +10 −455 mwEmbedLoader.js
- +3 −3 mwEmbedLoader.php
Oops, something went wrong.