This is a simple tuning tool for ISDB-S/ISDB-T using Linux DVB API tuners.
How to build
git clone https://github.com/katsuster/sample_dvb_api cd sample_dvb_api autoreconf -fi ./configure make
How to Use
ISDB-S sample_dvb adapter S [BS|CS110] ch TS-ID ISDB-T sample_dvb adapter T ch
'adapter' specify the number X of DVB API device /dev/dvb/adapterX/. Please specify 0 if you use /dev/dvb/adapter0.
'ch' specify the physical channel number.
- Specify transponder number X of BS-X or NDX
- Please refer the satellite transponders list that was publised from Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Available range is BS-1 to BS-23 (for BS), ND1 to ND24 (for CS110)
- Please specify only number part, not need 'BS' or 'ND' prefix
- Center IF frequency of BS ch1 (BS-1) is 1049480kHz (1.049GHz)
- Local-IF is typically 10.678GHz for BS and CS110
- Available range is 13 to 52.
- Center frequency of ch13 is 473142857 Hz (473MHz) of ISDB-T
- Channel bandwidth is 6MHz, so ch14 is 479MHz, ch15 is 485MHz, ..., ch52 is 707MHz
'TS-ID' specify the unique ID of satellite network of BS or CS110. Please search the information or refer the standard documents such as ARIB TR-15.