FLOS: Log Observing System
FLOS is server observation and administration suites for swift incident responses. FLOS can introduce into Linux/Darwin/Windows instances.
- Automatic network forming (instance detection)
- Run command on multiple instances
- Alive monitoring for any services
- File access logging (with fanotify, only for linux)
- Log aggregation and flexible quering by SQL
- Automatic file backup and incremental snapshots
- Safe from hijacking (strong encrypted communication)
FLOS can run with single binary.
-d to run in background.
$ flos -d
10239/udp to communicate with manage server.
Management serverr is served on other repository: flos-hortus