Keenan Brock kbrock
- geokit-rails 10 Fork of GeoKit-rails (which requires geokit) - added support for sqlite3
- cache-money 5 A Write-Through Cacheing Library for ActiveRecord
- freemium 5 Subscription management and processing. My version pulled out credit cards and depends upon active_merchant
- macruby-tidbits 4 small examples for macruby
- config-file-loader 4 Load Config Files (inspired from railscasts load config file example) but added support for override files, erb yml templates and non-rails support.
Repositories contributed to
- ManageIQ/manageiq 101 ManageIQ Cloud Management Platform
- ManageIQ/trollop 9 Trollop is a commandline option parser for Ruby that just gets out of your way.
- n1zyy/cup-o-ink 0 A hacky Rails app to display printer toner levels from CUPS printservers
- ManageIQ/awesome_spawn 4 AwesomeSpawn is a module that provides some useful features over Ruby's Kernel.spawn.
- TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks 1,595 Source code for the framework benchmarking project
Contributions in the last year 1,042 total Apr 1, 2014 – Apr 1, 2015
Longest streak 79 days August 3 – October 20
Current streak 47 days February 13 – March 31
- Pushed 9 commits to ManageIQ/manageiq Mar 26 – Mar 31
- Pushed 3 commits to kbrock/bin Mar 28 – Mar 30
- Pushed 15 commits to kbrock/clean_tape Mar 26 – Mar 29
- Pushed 6 commits to kbrock/dotfiles Mar 26