Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This is probably the greatest hot fix you'll ever download for a mod. I don't know if anyone actually reads these anymore so if you are you are up for a real treat.
- Holy Shit, Kepler! You can't add shit in a hot fix!
- The ability to localize the mod, like I promised. Details can be found in the README.
- TNT Boats are back and working!
- Pst... You can blow shit up with TNT boats now. Have fun with that.
- EXPERIMENTAL IndustrialCraft2 Nuke integration.
- Chinese localization
- Support for (some) old BoatCraft data.
- Dinghies with Furnaces Disappearing
- Dinghies with Generators disappearing
- Dinghy Durability
- Dinghy Speed
- How Modifiers parse string information.
- Project builds differently in preparation for HeisenBugDev.
I don't even know what to say anymore. Just jump in, the water's great.
Items and Entities from BoatCraft 1.X may or may not work with this release. You have been warned.
Minecraft 1.7.2 was deemed the update that changed the world. We here at Open Code Developers feel the same about BoatCraft 2.0, but in order to get the full working production build that we desire we need your help! Install the first official beta build of BoatCraft 2.0 and report any and all bugs and requests that you have!
A lot has happened since our last release, including the mod going under new management.
See all the changes since the last release, in detail.
- Complete Iron Chests 2 Integration
- Material System
- Modifier System
- Oak Wood Material
- Spruce Wood Material
- Birch Wood Material
- Jungle Wood Material
- Dark Oak Wood Material
- Acacia Wood Material
- Iron Material
- Gold Material
- Obsidian Material
- Diamond Material
- Emerald Material
- Chest Modifier
- Furnace Modifier
- Workbench Modifier
- Boats are now called Dinghies
- Boats are dynamically created based on the registered Materials and Modifiers
- Written Completely in Scala, no longer Java
- Build System built on Gradle, no longer Ant
- Hopper Modifier (Will Return)
- TNT Modifier (Will Return)
WORLDS FROM BOATCRAFT VERSION 1.0.2 OR BELOW WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY WITH THIS VERSION!
- All Boats with Blocks now render proper in item form
- All Boats with Blocks wobble when hit
- 3D Item Renderers
- Icon for Chest Boat
- Icon for Furnace Boat
- Icon for TNT Boat
- Icon for Hopper Boat
- Boats with Blocks now drop their blocks when crashed
- Custom Boats of Other Wood Types would drop incorrect Items when Crashed
- Container Boats (Chest Boat) Would not drop it's contents when crashed
- Boat Drops
- Custom sticks
- Chest Boat (Almost completly functional)
- Furnace Boat (Functional compared to Furnace Minecart)
- TNT Boat (Aesthetic, for now)
- Hopper Boat (Aesthetic, for now)
- Textures of boats weren't being called correctly, causing them to give the boats a missing texture
- Boats were dropping the incorrect item when killed by player