This is a responsive (mobile first) boilerplate single page app in Angular (v2+). It includes basic features to get a scalable single page application started.
- single responsibility
- Angular is modular and encapsulated by default
- uses Codelyzer + TSLint rules provided by @angular/cli to adhere to the Style Guide
- for more on style, see the Angular Style Guide
- responsive features with matchmedia and subscription (see angular-mediacheck for documentation)
- SCSS (global and components)
- simple loading state
- sample API HTTP call using observable
- off-canvas navigation
- filter service
- example services and components
- Bootstrap 4-alpha
Note: I will try to keep this project up to date with the latest Angular CLI releases. However, if you find that the project's CLI version does not match your global version, you can update the CLI by following the instructions here.
Setup and Installation
- Make sure dependencies are installed and clone the project.
$ npm installfrom root.
$ ng serve to serve the project.
$ ng lint --type-check to lint the project.
- 6/17/17: Several updates and changes: use off-canvas nav always, improved modularity of styles, update to @angular/cli v1.1.2
- 4/28/17: Update to @angular/cli v1.0.1
- 3/27/17: Update to @angular/cli v1.0.0
- 3/24/17: Update to Angular v4.0.0.
- 2/20/17: Update to angular-cli v1.0.0-beta32.3.
- 2/9/17: Update to Angular v2.4.7 and angular-cli v1.0.0-beta30.
- 1/31/17: Update to Angular v2.4.5 and angular-cli v1.0.0-beta26.
- 11/29/16: Update README with Node.js dependency version.
- 11/28/16: Move
app.module.tsfile into root of src/app folder to fix CLI
- 11/25/16: Initial release