Release date: Apr 18, 2018
- Issue #46 -
WinP was unable to locate JAR file by URL
zip:prefix, e.g. in Jenkins classloaders when running in Weblogic (JENKINS-48347).
Release date: May 18, 2017
- PR #42 - Update minimal Java requirement to Java 1.6.
- PR #39 -
Improve diagnostics of process reading errors in the Native code.
More info will be available in
WinpException. It helps to diagnose root causes of issues like Issue #29.
- PR #29 - Performance: Do not retrieve process Environment Variables when reading process command line. Also reduces impact of Issue #29.
- Issue #28 -
WinProcess#isCritical()should not require the
- PR #43 - Explicitly document supported platforms, operating systems and Java versions.
- Deploy Continuous Integration and Pull Request Builder on AppVeyor. Project page.
- PR #36 - Allow building WinP JAR with Debug DLLs locally and on the CI infrastructure.
Release date: Nov 2, 2016
- Issue #22 - Winp sometimes kills random processes when using killRecursive. (PR #23)
- WINP-10 -
getCmdLineAndEnvVars()which fails on x64 versions of Windows. (PR #20)
- Issue #24 -
Wrong folder when using the
winp.folder.preferredsystem property (parent instead of the actual folder). (PR #25)
- Issue #26, JENKINS-20913 - Native class now tries loading DLLs via the temp location. (PR #27)
Release date: Fev 16, 2015
- Migrate native components to Visual Studio Community 2013 (PR #14)
- Provide a
winp.unpack.dll.to.parent.dir, which disables DLL unpacking to the parent dir (PR #14)
Previous releases have no standalone changelogs.