Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- API: Cryptor.seek() is throwable
- Adds proper stream support for CTR encryption with Updaptable interface.
- Refactor internals for the stream cipher modes.
- Set minimum deployment target to 8.0 (again).
- Fix SHA3 partial updates calculations.
- Make ChaCha20 processing faster again.
- Adds SHA3 Keccak variants
- Adds String.bytes helper to convert String to array of bytes
- Improves AES performance
- Speeds up compilation times with Swift 4
- Fixes: Blowfish minimum key size is 5
- Removes Ciphers "iv" parameter (value moved to BlockMode)
- BlockMode uses associated value for IV value where apply e.g. .CBC(iv: ivbytes)
- Refactors internal hacks no longer needed with Swift 4
- Adds Padding enum (.pkcs5, .pkcs7, .noPadding, .zeroPadding)
- Removes Generics from the public API.
- Slightly improves SHA1, SHA2, SHA3 performance.
- Update SPM configuration for Swift 4