Visual Studio jQuery Code Snippets
I have updated the popular jQuery code snippets for use in Visual Studio 2012, 2013, and 2015. See a demo video on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Escy0hbEkI8&hd=1
Most of these snippets were originally developed by John Sheehan for Visual Studio 2010. Credit given where due.
- Open Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015.
- Navigate to Tools > Extensions and Updates.
- Search Online for "jquery code snippets".
- Select the "jQuery Code Snippets" extension and click Install.
- Restart Visual Studio.
- Start using the code snippets.
You can also download and install the extension from the Visual Studio Gallery.
There are over 130 code snippets for jQuery included. Check out the snippet listing.
- Added VS 2015 support. Thanks @madskristensen!
- Upgraded project files to VS 2013.
- Updated HTML snippet default library versions to latest.
- Added wrapping quotes to
Please feel free to submit pull requests to the