rktlet - rkt-based implementation of Kubernetes Container Runtime Interface
The goal of this project is to eventually supplant the rkt package in the main Kubernetes repository.
This repository contains all design documents and code for the project.
Please note that the current (non-CRI) integration of rkt into Kubernetes lives in the kubelet package, not here.
Currently the project is under development and being tested against Kubernetes HEAD.
- Conformance testing: 129/145 passing as of 2017-11-15
Community, discussion, contribution, and support
Learn how to engage with the Kubernetes community on the community page.
You can reach the maintainers of this project at:
- Kubernetes Community: https://github.com/kubernetes/community/tree/master/sig-rktnetes
- Slack: #sig-node-rkt
- Mailing List: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kubernetes-sig-rktnetes
This is a Kubernetes Incubator project. The project was established 2016-01-02. The incubator team for the project is:
- Sponsor: Tim Hockin (@thockin)
- Champion: Yu-Ju Hong (@yujuhong)
- SIG: sig-rktnetes & sig-node
Code of conduct
Participation in the Kubernetes community is governed by the Kubernetes Code of Conduct.