Sign the CLA
Kubernetes projects require that you sign a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) before we can accept your pull requests.
Please see https://git.k8s.io/community/CLA.md for more info.
- Submit an issue describing your proposed change to the repo in question.
- The repo owners will respond to your issue promptly.
- If your proposed change is accepted, and you haven't already done so, sign a Contributor License Agreement (see details above).
- Fork the desired repo, develop and test your code changes.
- Submit a pull request.
How to build kubebuilder locally
- Setup tools
- Download and setup gcloud
$ gcloud components install cloud-build-local
OUTPUTto a location to write the directory containing the final build artifacts
$ export OUTPUT=/tmp/kubebuilder
- Run container-builder:
$ cloud-build-local --config=build/cloudbuild_local.yaml --dryrun=false \ --write-workspace=$OUTPUT .
tar.gzfrom $OUTPUT to /usr/local
go test ./pkg/...
Community, discussion and support
Learn how to engage with the Kubernetes community on the community page.
You can reach the maintainers of this project at:
Code of conduct
Participation in the Kubernetes community is governed by the Kubernetes Code of Conduct.