Docs Special Interest Group
Covers documentation, doc processes, and doc publishing for Kubernetes.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Tuesdays at 17:30 UTC (weekly - except fourth Tuesday every month). Convert to your timezone.
- APAC SIG Meeting: Wednesdays at 02:00 UTC (monthly - fourth Wednesday every month). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Zach Corleissen (@zacharysarah), Linux Foundation
- Andrew Chen (@chenopis), Google
- Jared Bhatti (@jaredbhatti), Google
The following subprojects are owned by sig-docs:
The below teams can be mentioned on issues and PRs in order to get attention from the right people. Note that the links to display team membership will only work if you are a member of the org.
The google groups contain the archive of Github team notifications. Mentioning a team on Github will CC its group. Monitor these for Github activity if you are not a member of the team.
|@kubernetes/sig-docs-pr-reviews||link||Documentation PR Reviewers|
|@kubernetes/sig-docs-ko-owners||link||Korean L10n Repository Owners|
- Discuss documentation and docs issues for kubernetes.io
- Plan docs releases for kubernetes
- Suggest improvements to user onboarding through better documentation on Kubernetes.io
- Identify and implement ways to get documentation feedback and metrics
- Help community contributors get involved in kubernetes documentation