Docs Special Interest Group
Covers documentation, doc processes, and doc publishing for Kubernetes.
The charter defines the scope and governance of the Docs Special Interest Group.
Joining the mailing list for the group will typically add invites for the following meetings to your calendar.
- APAC SIG Meeting: Wednesdays at 05:30 UTC (monthly - Wednesday, after the fourth Tuesday, every month). Convert to your timezone.
- Korean Team Meeting: Thursdays at 13:00 UTC (biweekly). Convert to your timezone.
- Localization Subproject Meeting: Mondays at 15:00 UTC (first Monday of the month). Convert to your timezone.
- New Contributor Meet and Greet: Tuesdays at 10:30 UTC (first Tuesday of the month). Convert to your timezone.
- Regular SIG Meeting: Tuesdays at 17:30 UTC (weekly - except fourth Tuesday every month). Convert to your timezone.
- Spanish Team Meeting: Tuesdays at 15:30 UTC (weekly). Convert to your timezone.
The Chairs of the SIG run operations and processes governing the SIG.
- Divya Mohan (@divya-mohan0209), SUSE
- Jim Angel (@jimangel), Google
- Natali Vlatko (@natalisucks), Wayfair
- Rey Lejano (@reylejano), SUSE
The Technical Leads of the SIG establish new subprojects, decommission existing subprojects, and resolve cross-subproject technical issues and decisions.
- Karen Bradshaw (@kbhawkey), Independent
- Taylor Dolezal (@onlydole), Independent
- Tim Bannister (@sftim), The Scale Factory
- Qiming Teng (@tengqm), Sangfor Technologies
- Jennifer Rondeau (@Bradamant3)
- Andrew Chen (@chenopis)
- Irvi Aini (@irvifa)
- Jared Bhatti (@jaredbhatti)
- Kaitlyn Barnard (@kbarnard10)
- Zach Corleissen (@zacharysarah)
- Slack: #sig-docs
- Mailing list
- Open Community Issues/PRs
- GitHub Teams:
- @kubernetes/kubernetes-blog - Kubernetes blog maintainers
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-de-owners - German language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-en-owners - English content (default)
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-es-owners - Spanish language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-fr-owners - French language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-hi-owners - Hindi language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-id-owners - Indonesian language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-it-owners - Italian language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-ja-owners - Japanese language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-ko-owners - Korean language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-maintainers - Documentation maintainers
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-pl-owners - Polish language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-pr-reviews - Documentation PR reviews
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-pt-owners - Portuguese language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-uk-owners - Ukrainian language content
- @kubernetes/sig-docs-zh-owners - Chinese language content
- Steering Committee Liaison: Carlos Tadeu Panato Jr. (@cpanato)
The following subprojects are owned by sig-docs: