A remake of the old Fire! Game&Watch for the gamebuino/makerbuino console
About the game
Port from the classic "Fire!" Game&Watch console from 1980. There is fire in a building, and people are jumping from the windows. Two people holding a stretcher are the heroes in the story, and will save as many people as possible.
You move two people holding a stretcher, and your mission is to save as many people as possible. Every time you get a survivor to bounce on the stretcher, you get a point, and every time one reaches the ambulance, you get 10 points. One three people hit the ground, you lose. As time goes by, speed is increased, so is difficulty. Get as many points as possible.
Press LEFT or A to move left, and RIGHT or B to move right.
Getting the game into your GameBuino/MakerBuino
These instructions will get you a copy of the game up and running in your GameBuino/MakerBuino.
- A GameBuino or MakerBuino (duh)
- A computer
- A SD or microSD card reader
- Insert your SD/microSD card in your computer using your SD/microSD card
- Download the game
- Open the ZIP file using your desired app (WinZip, WinRAR, 7-zip...)
- Copy the files *.HEX and *.INF
- Paste them in your SD card
- Luis Alejandro Domínguez Bueno - Initial work - LADBSoft
- Erico Patricio Monteiro - New graphics designer
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details