A collection of awesome Umbraco 7 packages, resources and shiny things.
Contributions are always welcome! Please read the contribution guidelines and quality standard page before making a pull-request.
Thank you to all contributors, you are awesome and this list wouldn't be possible without you!
The goal is to build a categorized community-driven collection of very well-known resources.
- Backoffice extensions
- Developer tools
- eCommerce & CRM
- Starter Kits
- Website utilities
- Code Libraries
Please note * indicates that the package is commercial or may require a license to unlock all features.
- Analytics - Integrates Google Analytics statistics within the back-office.
- Config Tree - Edit
*.configfiles within the back-office.
- Robots.txt editor - Edit robots.txt from within the back-office.
- UI-O-Matic - Auto generate an integrated crud UI in Umbraco for a db table based on a petapoco poco.
- Find and Replace - A simple and intuitive package which allows editors to find and replace content.
- Nexu - Keeps tracks of internal links by parsing property data. Will warn editors when something is "in use" when deleting or unpublishing. It's extensible so you can create parsers for your own property or grid editors.
- Umbraco Latch - Protect different operations in the backoffice like login, create content, etc. using the Latch service.
- Umbraco Forms* - The new Contour, use this to add forms to your site. (Developed by Umbraco HQ)
- Form Editor - An editor friendly form builder for creating forms as part of the web content.
- Formulate - Build website forms (contact forms, newsletter sign ups, surveys, job applications) with no coding.
- Doc Type Grid Editor - Advanced grid editor for Umbraco.
- Archetype - Group multiple property-editors.
- Multi Url Picker - Allows editors to pick and sort multiple urls, it uses Umbraco's link picker which supports internal and external links and media.
- nuPickers - Lots of Picker type property-editors.
- Nested Content - list editing property-editor, uses doc types to define the list item blue prints.
- Skybrud.LinkPicker - a configurable link picker that can be used as either a property editor or grid editor. Supports selecting content, media or specify external URLs.
- Skybrud.ImagePicker - a configurable image picker that can be used as either a property editor or grid editor. Each image can be supplemented with a title, description and/or link.
- Styled Textbox - A configural property editor to "replace" the generic textbox & textarea properties. It allows for inline CSS as well as adding classes and having placeholder text.
- Switcher - A simple property editor that works as an alternative to the core true/false datatype.
- Terratype - A fully featured maps data type supporting multiple map providers (Google Maps, Bing, Leaflet).
- Vorto - Property-editor wrapper for multilingual content entry.
- Meganav - A flexible, draggable link picker for constructing site navigation menus, big or small.
- OEmbed Picker Property Editor - Property editor to allow embedding 3rd party media like Youtube, Vimeo, ... outside of the rich text editor.
- uEditorNotes - Provides a way to display instructional messages for content editors, at the point of content entry.
- SEO Checker* - find common SEO issues in your Umbraco website.
- SEO Metadata - Property-editor for maintaining SEO metadata against your DocTypes.
- RankOne - SEO Toolkit - provides a collection of SEO tools for Umbraco that aim to optimize your content according to the latest SEO standards.
- 301 URL Tracker - Manage and redirect legacy URLs.
- CMSImport* - import content or members from any datasource into Umbraco.
- uSync - Syncing tool for reading and writing the database elements to disk.
- Diplo Trace Log Viewer - view Umbraco log files directly from the Developer section in Umbraco.
- Courier* - Deploy changes from within the back-office. (Developed by Umbraco HQ)
eCommerce & CRM
- Merchello - High performance, open source eCommerce package.
- uCommerce* - .NET eCommerce platform, seamlessly integrates with Umbraco.
- Tea Commerce* - eCommerce built on top of Umbraco.
- Pipeline CRM* - Customer Relationship Management for Umbraco.
- Articulate - Blogging platform.
- Dialogue - Fully featured forum / bulletin-board.
- Hybrid Framework - Visual Studio starter-kit, showcasing best practices.
- LocalGov Starter Kit - Local government style website.
- ezSearch - Add-on website search.
- Slimsy - Responsive Images using Slimmage for Umbraco.
- Cultiv DynamicRobots - Updates the host in robots.txt for multisite solution.
- Robotnik - Specify a different robots.txt for each domain (staging/production, brand 1/brand 2).
- Full Text Search - A search solution for Umbraco.
- UnVersion - Removes previous versions of content.
- Ditto - a lightweight model mapper for
- Skybrud.Umbraco.GridData - a package for making the Umbraco grid strongly typed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.