Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- 2D and 3D ground truth publishing & bounding box visualization for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Documented map annotation system: https://www.lgsvlsimulator.com/docs/map-annotation/
- Added LGSVL car prefab for use with end-to-end training & control
- Static configuration file for parameterizing executable at runtime
- Fixed truck collider & bouncing issue.
- Fixed segmentation camera for pedestrians & some traffic light poles.
- Improved SanFrancisco map stop lines to have more realistic position, updated vector/HD maps.
- Fixed SanFrancisco map lane orientation & wrong NPC behavior on intersections.
- GPU lidar uses alpha channel to ignore transparent/cutout parts (#52)
- Fixed ROS Time type serialization for rosbridge (#73)
- Controlling simulator with steering wheel buttons - weather, NPC respawning, car headlights, etc.
- NPC vehicles stop on intersections too late at the stop line.