Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is my version of TGB Dual, which includes the features of TGB Dual Kai and adds some new ones.
- All dialogs/menus (except for the debugging features) have been translated
to English at the source code level ("english" branch in git.)
- TGB Dual can now load ROMs built with Goomba and Goomba Color (GB emulators
for the GBA), and can read and write to those emulators' save files. This
is helpful if you want to share your save data between PC and GBA, because
the ROMs run faster in a GB emulator than they would in a GBA emulator
trying to run Goomba. (Also, you can use link cable emulation for games
like Pokémon.) See goomba.txt for more information.
- Supported file extensions added: .gba (for Goomba/Goomba Color) and .sgb.
- Along with the ROM and SRAM folders, users can now specify the SRAM file
extensions used for Slot1 and Slot2 (the defaults are still .sav and .sa2.)
- The options for showing the FPS meter are now Off, Slot1, Slot2, and Both.
- A new "mirror mode" flips the entire display horizontally and also swaps
the inputs for the left and right directions on the D-pad. It can be
turned on through Options > Display > Mirror Mode.
The .zip file includes both Japanese and English versions; the Japanese version omits the translations (using the original TGB Dual text strings, except for my new features) and is built from the Git tag "v1.2_jp".