ERPNext application for Switzerland-specific use cases
ERPNext (https://www.erpnext.org) is a global, leading, cloud based open source enterprise resource planning software. ERPNext is a trademark by Frappé Technologies.
The ERPNextSwiss application adds country-specific features to this platform such as bank, tax and payment integrations.
For more information, refer to https://erpnext.swiss
GNU Affero General Public License, refer to LICENSE
ERPNextSwiss is developed and maintained by libracore and contributors. The copyright is owned by libracore and contributors. The software comes as-is without any warranty.
Requires an ERPNext server instance (refer to https://github.com/frappe/erpnext)
From the frappe-bench folder, execute
$ bench get-app https://github.com/libracore/erpnextswiss.git $ bench install-app erpnextswiss
Run updates with
$ bench update
In case you update from the sources and observe an error, make sure to update dependencies with
$ bench update --requirements
- Bank wizard: processes camt.053 and camt.054 files to payment entries (including linking to related documents)
- Payment proposal: create payment files based on open purchase invoices (pain.001)
- Direct debit proposal: create payment files from direct debit enabled sales invoices (pain.008)
- Payment reminder: create payment reminders for overdue sales invoices
- Bank import: allows to import bank account statements to update local payment entries (receiving; csv or camt)
- Match payments: match unpaid sales invoices with the corresponding payments
- Payment export: allows to create payment files for banks (pain.001) from payment entries (paying)
- support for QR and ESR invoices
- Import monthly average exchange rates, daily exchange rates (ESTV)
- VAT declaration
- Human resources
- Salary certificate ("Lohnausweis")
- General tools
- Postal code lookup
- Script-based data import
- Large data import tools
- Dynamic newsletter content
Please note that the provided sample QR code invoice uses a libracore server to process QR codes according to ISO 20022. The server is located in Switzerland, the invoice details will be transmitted to the server for processing.
Please use a personal QR-code generation server to prevent data being sent to libracore. The source code is available from https://github.com/lasalesi/phpqrcode