Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- After brew install, run #bluepill --version command, it will return the right bluepill version. Also, it will print out bluepill version in the test log correctly, such as "This is bluepill 2.3.1".
With this release Bluepill adds support for Xcode 9.3.
If you need Xcode 9.2 support, please check out the xcode-9.2 branch or use an older release.
Other changes in it:
- Added the ability to provide a simulator preferences file for setting AppleLocale and languange for simulator
- Build and test on CircleCI 2.0
- Remove trailing "()" from test name extracted from xctestrun file
- Fixed bluepill versioning for homebrew
- Fixed test hang when there is test timeout
This release is mainly for supporting Xcode 9.2.
Other changes in it:
- Add a warning when the number of processes used reaches 75% of the system's
maxprocparameter. Not needed in High Sierra since process management there is dynamic.
- Added the ability to provide a simulator preferences file. This can be used to set the system language of the simulator for example.
- Fix a memory allocation bug that reduces memory consumption dramatically.
- Fix a bug where test cases had to be passed with parenthesis in their names. (e.g.
foo/bar()in order for Bluepill to recognize them. Now you can just pass
- Fix a problem where a hanging test would hang the
- Reduce CPU consumption by checking for the App process every second instead of immediately after we've just checked.
JUnit reporting now properly uses the errors and failures classifications. Before everything was being lumped under failures.
With this release Bluepill adds support for Xcode 9.1.
If you need Xcode 9.0 support, please check out the
Xcode-9.0 branch or use an older release.
This release disabled DEBUG log from printing out to console. Previous release 2.0.0 print out a lot of DEBUG log to console.
This release brings Xcode 9 support to Bluepill.
- Xcode 8 support has been moved to the
xcode8branch. Note that this branch does not work with Xcode 9.0.
- Running bluepill using schemes has been deprecated (the
--scheme-pathoption). You should switch to using xctestrun files (
--xctestrun-pathoption). This fixes a bunch of bugs with environment variable expansion. The
.xctestrunfiles are produced when you use the