- Images/Repositories are now keyed rather than relying on single ID.
- Initial framework for an async queue created, although needs more work.
- Added new singular image API.
- Ensure table does not wrap on mobile.
- Fixed case sensitivity for searching.
Various updates, including:
- Basic image cache to improve load speeds, plus reduce load on database
- Images are searchable
- Included differentiation between masked and raw versions for each tag
- Included build date on image list (and API).
Small tweaks to synchronisation process.
- Catch unhandled errors at task level to avoid schedule from stalling.
- Delegate tag filtering to separate class.
- Obtain all tags per image to run filtering.
- Storage of historical pull counts for each image.
- Fixed count issue when synchronising images (off by one).
- Remove storage of any images/repositories which are no longer present in DockerHub (i.e. maintainer has deleted them).
- Fixes signing issue caused by usage of BC library. Implemented PBKDF2 algorithm via java.security, rather than using BC's implementation.
- Database authentication via stored users
- Stateful synchronisation (single synchronisation)
- Set-up route for first runs (when using db authentication)
- Tweaked UI