Cycle Github Emojis
A github emoji viewer made with Cycle.js.
- The user may search for an emoji by name by using the search bar. The emoji list is filtered in real-time as the user types.
- If the search text consist of 1 or 2 character, only emojis whose name start with those charcters will appear.
- If the search text consists of 3 or more characters, emojis will appear that include that sequence of characters anywhere in their name.
- The user may add and remove an emoji from their favorites by clicking or tapping on it. A star will appear above every emoji that is in the favorites. The favorites are stored in the browsers
localstorage, which is updated on every modification of the favorites.
- The user will see a list of their favorite emojis when the search bar is empty, or when they click on
"show favorites"(which will empty the search bar).
- The site is responsive and will appear in full-screen mode if added to (and opened from) the home-screen of an ios or android device.