Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Brand new UI reworked
- No need to give Administrative Privileges for application to run (still needs to when actually playing a game)
- Now XInput library will setup the game's window, for WAYYY faster scaling
Entire engine reworked, front application still work in progress.
Move to weekly updates now.
Application now doesn't contain any game handlers, you need to download them.
You can head up to: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3b3lghahabszy/Clean to find all available game handlers.
YouTube Progress Report: https://youtu.be/bQSgmCjgYrQ
New games added, several improvements to the JS engine and a lot of testing later, here we have Alpha 8!
- New improvements and games by d1maxa and r-mach!
- Fixes to several bugs that were plaguing Alpha 7
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands: The Pre Sequel
- Don't Starve Together
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme
- Left 4 Dead 2
What kinda works:
- Saints Row 3 (doenst connect to other instances, but plays independent campaigns)
- CoD: Black Ops 1 (requires a giant setup I havent written out yet, I`m working on automating it)
What I broke/doesn't work:
- Left 4 Dead (only the first one, will be back on Alpha 9)
- Synergy (supported was added by d1maxa, I tried fixing but I ended up breaking it more. Will research and bring back in a next release).
- Mouse support (in games that need Force Focus, Mouse support is completely broken)
This release has been for a long time coming, but it's still a temporary one.
- All Borderlands games are working at almost their best (see below)
- Saints Row 3 can open 4 independent instances (no multiplayer though)
- Keyboard support is still not guaranteed (but improved from last release)
Left 4 Dead support is coming back on Alpha 8
- Improved support for Borderlands 1 (still no kb+m support)
- Fixes for window positioning in all games.
- Fullscreen works in all games
- Removed Show Taskbar button as it is now redudant (app no longer hides taskbar, games are always show in front of everything).
Support for Borderlands 1!
Though I should say this is as Alpha as it gets. I need some testers to help me make this perfect: everything works here, just remember to hit Play AND NOT HIT ANYTHING MORE, at least until the game gets to the main menu on all screens.
Though Keyboard + Gamepad is NOT supported right now.
How it's handled now:
By customizing the source of x360ce, now not only my custom 4 DLLs only respond to specific gamepads (so one player can NEVER give input to another players's screens), also if the game needs it we'll intercept windows messages that tell the game that it is in background. So, in the case of Borderlands, the game always thinks its the primary window on screen, so it always accepts input.
The issue is, as it always accepts input, the mouse always controls all the open screens. I have managed to remove keyboard access from specific screens, but still no mouse. I'm working on that.
- Now the app only suggests what game the executable you manually pointed to is. You can choose to change the game/choose from the list of all games.
Release 2.0 Alpha 4
- Project is back to .NET 4.0
- Several improvements to the application look and feel, working as expected now.
Only supports Borderlands 2 and PreSequel, working on making 1 and CoD now.
Borderlands 1: This release actually works for Borderlands 1, but it's EXTREMELY inconsistent. I managed to make it work once (by just hitting play and not pressing anything, mouse if offbounds, dont hit and it might work).
Release Alpha 3.0
- Saves logs and user profile under a Data folder besides the application executable (no more AppData, at least not for Alpha releases) -> makes it easier to debug/delete the profiles
- Added manual game add method
- Improved disk searching (now its a pretty form that shows progress and its multithreaded, doesnt lock the application and gives feedback of what its searching).
- Upgraded the project to .NET 4.5 for better async coding.
Should work correctly with the Borderlands 2 and PreSequel, support is way better than 1.0.
This might not even work, but I'm releasing an Alpha version for crazy people/early adopters to help me make this stable.
It only works with Borderlands 2 and The Pre Sequel, but support is streets ahead from the last one.
The DLLs for x360ce were updated, and now by using Costura.Fody the entire application is just one big executable (easier for portable execution/handling).
I intend on making a full release before the holidays.