A suite of lv2 plugins for noise reduction that uses libspecbleach C library.
- Adaptive noise reduction plugin for low latency voice denoise
- Manual noise capture based plugin for customizable noise reduction
- Adjustable Reduction and many other parameters to tweak the reduction
- Option to listen to the residual signal
- Soft bypass
- Noise profile saved with the session
Binaries for most platforms are provided with Github release. Just extract the adequate zip file for your platform to your lv2 plugins folder
If you wish to compile yourself and install this plug-in you will need the a C compiling toolchain, LV2 SDK, Meson build system, ninja compiler, git and libspecbleach library (if it doesn't find it it will download and compile it. In this case make sure to have libspecbleach dependencies installed).
git clone https://github.com/lucianodato/noise-repellent.git cd noise-repellent meson build --buildtype=release --prefix=/usr --libdir=lib (your-os-appropriate-location-fullpath) meson compile -C build -v sudo meson install -C build
Noise-repellent is on Arch community at https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/noise-repellent/.
Noise-repellent is also available in KXStudios repositories https://kx.studio/Repositories:Plugins
Please refer to project's wiki https://github.com/lucianodato/noise-repellent/wiki