LuckyShot Front End Framework
This is a collection of HTML, CSS and JS files that include all the boilerplate code to start a powerful front-end website development project.
It is constantly updated to adapt to the latest changes and best practices in their languages and adapts to modern desktop and mobile browsers as well as gracefully degrading on old browsers.
How to use
Copy the files, remove what you don't need (faster than adding) and start coding your own stuff.
CSS / SCSS (SASS)
- Grid: micro, responsive and flexible with several breakpoints
- (optional) Readability theme
- Config files
- Solid and modular code structure with public/private methods/variables
- Cookies and Local Storage helpers
- Web App info and icons
- Social sharing
- Miscelaneous metas
- Stylesheet and Script loading
- Make Grid work mobile-first