CocoonJS Plugin for Construct 2
Demo Example [capx]
This plugin comes with a .capx (a valid Construct 2 project) as a reference to know how to use it, you can download it from here.
Here are some screenshots of the .capx:
The plugin can be configured by selecting the object "cocoonjsads" from the "Object types" list inside Construct 2.
- Close Construct 2.
- Checkout the 'master' branch from this repository.
- Copy the file src/cocoonjs_prelude.js into CONSTRUCT_2_INSTALLATION_FOLDER\exporters\html5\, make sure to replace the file when you are asked.
- Copy the contensts of the folder /src/plugin/cocoonjsads into CONSTRUCT_2_INSTALLATION_FOLDER\exporters\html5\plugins\cocoonjsads.
- That's all!
This plugin already comes bundled with Construct 2, however the update rate of Construct 2 may differ from the latest version of this plugin, we encourage you to manually update the plugin everytime a new version of the plugin comes out.
Visit our help center.
Jan 29, 2015
- Added a second capx with minor changes and improved usability for stable r195 or higher.
Nov 25, 2014
- Plugin updated to the 3.0.5 version.
Nov 05, 2014
- Plugin updated to the 3.0.4 version.
- Added Screencanvas fix for non Canvas+ environments.
- Updated Leaderboards/Achievements templates.
Oct 24, 2014
- Added setMaxMemory feature.
- Added setNPOTEnabled feature.
Oct 18, 2014
- Added native Share feature.
- Updated and fixed .capx. Tested on r184.
Oct 16, 2014
- Added Logout feature for the Social Interface (Request Logout and onSocialServiceLogoutSuccess / onSocialServiceLogoutFailed).
Oct 14, 2014
- Added support for Facebook (Login, Leaderboards, Achievements).
- Fixed error in Game Center Leaderboards.
- Fixed CSS error in Leaderboards/Achievements templates.
Sep 16, 2014
- Ads demo added to the .capx
May 15, 2014
- Fixed "RefreshFullScreen" typo.
- Fixed error that causes an alert in strict mode.
- Added 2 missing methods of the ads service (onBannerReady/onFullScreenReady).
- Updated .capx with ads section.
April 16, 2014
- Fixed bug that shows a banner when should not.
- Updated README.md
- Updated folder structure.
April 14, 2014
- Added support for Google Play Games / Game Center leaderboards & Achievements.
- Fixed bug that prevents the user to finish a in-app purchase.
- Updated documentation.