I am using this project to explain data driven framework capabilities. Frankly, cucumber already implements scenario outline through which we can pass data tables (can pass without scenario outline too). This project also parses other file formats like EXCEL, YML.... Data-driven framework by itself in a silo is not a complete solution, it is just a capability and we would have to talk about other pieces of framework like modularization, page-objects etc. Please visit www.seleniumframework.com for complete information.
How to use
- Checkout the project from github (or download the zip)
- Install Ruby 1.9 or higher, then install bundler gem
- From project root, run "bundle install"
- From project root, run "bundle exec cucumber features"
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request