Intro to using Python for Data Analysis and some other miscellaneous things
Running the Notebooks in the Cloud
- Recommended: You can clone this repository on Azure Notebooks and keep the history: Azure Notebooks
- Use 'Clone' to create your own copy of the repository
- You can use Binder to spin up a temporary temporary instance with the notebooks:
- It will take you to a free hosted service that lets you experiment. Please note that any changes won't be saved to this repository or your computer.
- If you want to save your results, when you are inside a notebook, use the menus: File -> Download as -> Notebook.
Running the Notebooks on local machine
If you wish to run the notebooks locally, I would suggest just installing a scientific python distribution like Anaconda which comes with Jupyter Notebooks and a bunch more goodies built in.