This is the back end support for the game [Jumpcraft](http://jumpcraft.herokuapp.com/).
It handles user signup and the API for users, maps and leaderboard.
Ruby on Rails
This application requires:
- Ruby version 2.0.0
- Rails version 3.2.12
Learn more about Installing Rails.
- View Template Engines: Haml and Rabl
- Testing Frameworks: RSpec and Factory Gilr
- Authentication: Devise
- Database: MongoDB (ORM: Mongoid)
The app will send emails to restore passwords, etc.
We send emails as “email@example.com”, and the delibery system is smtp.sendgrid.net, using the free Sendgrid plan, that allows to send up to 400 emails per day.
If you make improvements to this application, please share with others.
- Fork the project on GitHub.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Commit with Git.
- Send the author a pull request.
If you add functionality to this application, create an alternative implementation, or build an application that is similar, please contact me and I’ll add a note to the README so that others can find your work.
- Backend/Rails app by Mario Izquierdo
- Actionscript/Flixel app by Alex Cho Snyder
Prototype-like do-whatever-you-want-with-this? yeah, whatever