This project is part of the TOP's (The Odin Project) curicculum of learning by doing.
You can check it out here. Check it out, sketch something cool and have fun!
- Simple drawing board to express your inner artist
- Change brush size, roundness, opacity and color of the brush, like a real painter
- Check out the rainbow feature for an awesome effect
- Rocks some pretty cool HTML5 sliders
- Header image changes with you changing the sliders
- Set the canvas (brush) size by sliding the Canvas density slider (bigger the number, smaller the brush)
- If you want to change the brush size, simply move the cursor to desired size (it will clear everything)
- Set the Roundness and Opacity to your preferance (bigger the number, rounder it is; smaller the number, less opaque it is)
- Set the color by picking from the color picker
- If you need to erase, clik the 'Eraser OFF button' (will change to 'Eraser ON'); when done erasing, click it again
- To clear the canvas, click the 'Clear' button and click OK when prompted
- Click the 'Rainbow OFF' button for a surprise (and click it again if you didn't like it)