Mod Picker Issues
This is a public issue tracker for Mod Picker. Please submit issues with Mod Analyzer here.
Submitting an Issue
- Go to the issues tab.
- Do a quick search to make certain a similar issue hasn't already been submitted.
- If the issue has not yet been submitted, click the green "New Issue" button.
- Enter a title for your issue. Try to make a title that briefly describes where the issue happens and what happens.
- Enter a description for the issue. The most important thing to provide here is detailed steps to recreate the issue, if known. It's also helpful to note what web browser and operating system you're using.
- Attach a screenshot. You can take a screenshot using puush, Lightshot, or another application. Both puush and lightshot will upload screenshot immediately which you can paste a link to in your issue description. If you have an image file you can drag and drop it into the description to upload and attach it.
- Click Submit Issue.
Once you've submitted an issue it's good practice to check back to see whether someone has responded to it. In some cases we may ask you for more information, such as logs or system specs, in order to isolate the issue and resolve it.