Seasocks - A tiny embeddable C++ HTTP and WebSocket server
- Simple C++ API
- Serves static content from disk
- API for building WebSocket servers
- Simple command line binary for quick serving of static files only
- Supports newer Hybi-10 and Hybi-16 WebSockets as well as the older Hixie style.
Stuff it doesn't do
- It's not nearly as configurable as Apache, Lighttpd, Nginx, Jetty, etc.
- It provides only limited support for custom content generation (e.g. Servlets).
- It has been designed for WebSocket based control.
- It's Linux focused and probably wont work on other systems (however patches to support other systems are welcome)
Check out the tutorial on the wiki.
See src/app/c/ws_test.cpp for an example.