Breakpoint for Craft CMS 3
Test your responsive layouts on various screen sizes in Live Preview.
Table of contents
- Extends Craft's Live Preview while preserving its original function.
- Can be enabled or disabled at any time with the click of a button.
- Customize your own screen presets or choose from a list of popular devices.
- Automatic zoom keeps the whole preview visible even when testing large screen sizes.
- Detailed User Manual with screenshots.
Install this plugin from the Plugin Store or with Composer.
Go to the Plugin Store in your projects Control Panel and search for "Breakpoint". Then click on the "Install" button in its modal window.
Open your terminal and run the following command inside your project directory:
$ composer require michaelhue/craft-breakpoint
Open the Control Panel and navigate to Settings → Plugins and install the plugin or use the terminal:
$ php craft install/plugin breakpoint
See User Manual.
The license fee for this plugin is $29 (license + one year of updates) via the Craft Plugin Store, then $9 per year for updates.
- While the plugin functionality is similar to most browsers device preview, it does not emulate touch-events or user-agents.
- May not work with other plugins that extend or change the Live Preview.