Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-el6-x86_64.zip 8.63 MB
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-el7-x86_64.zip 11.2 MB
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-Win32-docs.zip 5.76 MB
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-Win32-symbols.zip 19.8 MB
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-Win32.msi 22.8 MB
- nscp-0.5.2.6-Win32.zip 22.3 MB
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-x64-docs.zip 5.76 MB
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-x64-symbols.zip 19.7 MB
- NSCP-0.5.2.6-x64.msi 28.3 MB
- nscp-0.5.2.6-x64.zip 25.7 MB
- Seconday_NSCP-0.5.2.6-Win32.msi 23 MB
- Seconday_NSCP-0.5.2.6-x64.msi 28.4 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- implemented DELETE for /api/v1/scripts/ext/scripts to delete commands and scripts.
- Added delete to CheckExternalScritpts to delete scripts: nscp ext delete --script ALIAS will delete the alias and nscp ext delete --script SCRIPT will delete the script.
- Added scripts controller /api/v1/scripts/ext/scripts to add/remove(not yet) and update scripts.
- modules rest API now by default shows loaded modules not available modules.
- Future prooofed the mongoose wrapper a bit by adding an internal structure to userdata
- Added --import to import a script (copy) to the scripts folder
- Added new command line show to show script in external scripts module: "nscp ext show --script ALIAS" will show the actual command execute and "nscp ext show --script SCRIPT" will show the content of the script.
- added text query and regular query to the new API
- Added new REST API https://localhost:8443/api/v1/modules and https://localhost:8443/api/v1/queries please note this is all a work in progress so use with care
- Brand new web server with multi thread support.
- Attached remnants of mongoose-cpp to the local code-base and heavily modified to support multiple threads and modern moongose effectively fixing #444 please note that since this is rather big changes please use with care as bugs might be remote exploitable if you enable the WebServer...
- Fixed external scripts not showing in command list
- Fixed #403 reduced cpuload on some servers by only collecting handle information every 10x instead of every iteration
- Reduced CPU load of checking handles for systems with large number of processes
- Added syntax=none to remove default values from various top/empty/* syntaxes