Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
v2.03 February 13th, 2016
- Fixes "unknown USB device" issue when devices with <16MHz CPU clock were connected to a USB3.0 port.
- Fixes one bug that could lead to a deadlock if no USB was connected while the bootloader was active and noise was injected into the floating D+ input.
Changes compared to v1.10:
• The size was reduced further to 1816 bytes, allowing 6380 bytes user space.
(320 bytes more than in v1.06)
• The bootloader will always start and never quit if no user program was loaded.
This allows for much easier driver installation. Use the new "--erase-only"
function of the command line tool to create a clean device.
• New entrymodes have been added. See firmware release notes and source code
comments for details.
• All incoming data is now CRC checked to improve robustness.