Version 3.5.0 has been released. Changes and bugfixes:
- BUGFIX: ATS map will properly appear when playing ATS (NOTE: The map does not support Oregon!)
- BUGFIX: Fixed issue with time calculations when the time remaining spanned multiple days (thanks @billfeld for reporting!)
- BUGFIX: Fixed issue where midnight would be shown as 12:00 during 24-hour time instead of 0:00 (thanks @billfeld for reporting!)
- Minor visual change when delivering cargo that is part of the special transport DLC
I am no longer accepting pull requests to the
i18n branch on GitHub. Instead, create an account at https://crowdin.com/project/ets2-mobile-route-advisor to translate. Translations are still available to download at https://mikekoch.me/ets2-mobile-route-advisor
Version 3.4.0 has been released. Changes and bugfixes:
- BUGFIX: World of Trucks Contracts should now be displayed during WoT contracts
- BUGFIX: The current gear should now be correct depending on what type of gearbox is used
- NOTE: "Custom" gear layouts (such as the Eaton Fuller gearboxes and any custom layouts) are not supported as the telemetry SDK does not provide that information (all it tells me is that it is an H-Shifter and the "displayed" gear...which is not accurate with custom layouts). Regular H-Shifter layouts, sequential, real automatic, and simple automatic are all supported.
- Activating cruise control now shows the current cruise control speed
- Maps are back!
- Thanks to @rendername, ATS and ETS2 maps are back for 3.4.0
- The blue arrow has returning from its vacation and has returned to work, showing your position on the map
Version 3.3.2 has been released. Changes and bugfixes:
- Fixed an issue where World of Trucks contracts were not properly being detected
- Updated ETS2 map to support Vive la France ! DLC
- Disabled ATS map (see below for more information)
NOTICE: Due to the amount of time needed to re-build the map after each DLC release, and how complex the process is, the map section of the route advisor will no longer be updated unless someone can find a simple way to update the map.
Version 3.3.0 has been released. Changes and bugfixes:
- BUGFIX: Fix issue where displaying weight in tons would display an extreme amount of decimal places
- Support for map packs
- Support for ATS map
- Support for speeding indicator released in ETS2 1.23 and ATS 1.2
- Support for new currency codes DKK, SEK, and NOK
Version 3.1.0 has been released. Changes:
- Improved support for detecting World of Trucks contracts*
- Added automatic update checking capabilities. This can be disabled by setting the
checkForUpdatesconfig parameter to
Note about World of Trucks contracts: Remaining time is not provided via the Telemetry SDK at this time, nor is there a World of Trucks API, so the Mobile Route Advisor is unable to display the remaining time for a World of Trucks contract.