The Hippo Game
To start your Phoenix server:
- Install dependencies with
- Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && npm install
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
Ready to run in production? Please check our deployment guides.
- Official website: http://www.phoenixframework.org/
- Guides: https://hexdocs.pm/phoenix/overview.html
- Docs: https://hexdocs.pm/phoenix
- Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/phoenix-talk
- Source: https://github.com/phoenixframework/phoenix
"Hippopotamuses have been the subjects of various African folktales. According to a San story; when the Creator assigned each animal its place in nature, the hippos wanted to live in the water, but were refused out of fear that they might eat all the fish. After begging and pleading, the hippos were finally allowed to live in the water on the conditions that they would eat grass instead of fish and would fling their dung so that it can be inspected for fish bones."