This project adds support for OpenCover in TeamCity. Features it includes are:
- Adding new build type to run TC
- Configurable executables paths and parameters for them including support for Ant-style wildcards
- Discovering test assemblies including support for Ant-style wildcards
- Support for report generator (http://nuget.org/packages/ReportGenerator)
- Importing coverage from report as build metric and therefore make possible to add fail build based on it
Disclaimer: I am c# programmer, this is my first java attempt since college, I am very opened to c&c, so don't be shy.
Building this project
Build with IntelliJ IDEA
- Copy the devPackage directory from the TeamCity install location to c:\tmp\devPackage
- Copy the webapps folder from the TeamCity install location to C:\tmp\webapps\
- Open project in IntelliJ IDEA
For more info see Bundled Development Package
Using TeamCity UI
Located the built in out\artifacts\plugin_zip\OpenCoverRunner.zip and upload through the Administration screen in teamcity. Located under Administration > Plugins List, click Upload plugin zip.