- Fix Migration issues
- Fix Export Data issues
- Do remember to clear browser cache / application cache if you have started with Mixcore previous versions
- Rename Mixcore Database
- Fix portal issues
- Improve performance for Pages/Posts
- Improve portal SPA UX
- Fix SQL Server initial process issue
- Fix Database versioning and Database migration from v1.0.0
- Fix error pages redirect issue
- Clean up database structure
Finally, we are now confident to release the first production version - the first advanced Content Management System Open Source based on ASP.Net Core 5. We hope that everyone will enjoy our 6 years of hard work.
Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy Mixcore tonight!
P/S: We are still working on a lot of great and fun advanced features that will be coming really soon. We will keep you posted.
- Clean source code
- Removed unused source code and logics
- Test again all of the databases (eg. SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
Special features (Out of the box)
- Reliability - Member roles and permissions.
- High Security - Strong Data Encryption and Security compliance.
- Multilingual - Flexible multilingual content migration.
- High Performance - Millisecond response time.
- Cross Platforms - Powered by .NET Core and run everywhere.
- Online Coding - Visual Studio Code's heart inside.
- Customizable Designs - Build any kinds of website.
- SEO Friendly - No extra plugin required.
- Media Management - Multiple file formats for your website / application.
- Manage On The Go - Manage and Code everywhere you want.
- Easy and Accessible - Non deep tech knowledge required.
- Analytics - Inside Google Analytics dashboard & no extra plugin required.
- Dynamic Modular Architecture - Powerful module layers & Attribute sets feature.
- Extensibility - API-first architecture for Plug & Play.
- Easy Backup - Powerful 1 step export.
- More Coffee time! - You can relax and explore more ton of features are not listed here...
- ASP.NET Core v5.0.x
- Portal BootStrap v5
- Clean up all source code
- Clean up all folder structure
- Fixed several issues