Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Added OpenCL support.
- Added basic GUI.
- Fixed issue with uploading solved blocks.
- Fixed inefficiency issue where the same hashes could be calculated several times.
- Fixes an issue with the miner not updating with the network consistently.
- Added Intra-Block updates to capture more transactions.
- Fix for attempting to download the wrong nodelist type from MochiMap.net
- Fix for Coreplist not updating across files
- Added very basic compilation instructions to the README
Updated public release of the Windows Headless Miner. Contained here is a MSVC++ solutions file, source code, and binary executable files. Please confirm the md5sum of any binaries you run.
This is the first public release of the Windows Headless Miner. Contained here is a MSVC++ solutions file, source code, and binary executable files.