Clone this wiki locally
C++11 Driver Documentation
- Quickstart Guide
- Library Thread Safety - A must read for anyone writing a multithreaded program with the library.
- Handling BSON - A primer on the types available in the new driver for creating and handling BSON documents.
Legacy Driver Documentation
The legacy C++ driver builds on x86 and x86-64 architectures for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, FreeBSD and Solaris.
The Legacy MongoDB C++ driver library includes a bson package that implements the BSON specification (see http://www.bsonspec.org). This library can be used standalone for object serialization and deserialization even when one is not using MongoDB at all.
- Download and Compile the Legacy Driver
- Configuring the driver:
- Getting Started with the legacy C++ Driver
- Legacy BSON Helper Functions
- Breaking changes between 26compat and legacy