A Buildpack that allows you to deploy Common Lisp applications on the Heroku infrastructure.
- Working to first approximation.
- For a minimal example of use, see the example application.
- For a more complex example, see the WuWei demo site and source.
- The scripts bin/test-compile and bin/test-run simulate as far as possible the Heroku build and run environments on your local machine.
- Heroku does not have a persistent file system. Applications should use S3 for storage; ZS3 is a useful CL library for doing that.
- parameterizing/forking for other Lisp implementations and web servers (see Github forks)
- support for Heroku's database infrastructure (DONE -- see the example application).
- Heroku and their new Buildpack-capable stack
- QuickLisp library manager
- OpenMCL aka Clozure CL
- Portable AllegroServe
Mike Travers, firstname.lastname@example.org